2D Animators – Studio 2
Do you want to animate world-class casino slot games at ELK Studios?
We are looking for Senior and Junior 2D Animators to be part of our new game teams!
ELK Studios is a fast-growing Swedish casino game provider with top hits on the regulated casino market. The company is expanding with a new game studio in Stockholm, Sweden. We are hiring Game Client Developers, 2D Animators, Graphical Leads, and others, to create the best online casino slot games! This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to be part of a new game studio and career. We work in small game teams with short development cycles and great joint commitment to the end product.
The 2D Animator role involves designing and creating the dynamics of the games for the best user experience, with game flows and animation effects to support the gameplay. Games run in web browsers on Mobile devices and Desktops. You will be part of game teams in close cooperation with programmers and graphical artists to create the best games together. We use After Effects and in-house animation tools to streamline the animation flow.
We believe you are a passionate animator with the urge and ideas to really make our games stand out and perform.
- Designing and Creating Dynamics for our games to enhance the user experience.
- Creating 2D Animations.
- Adding dynamic elements and visual effects to static graphical assets.
- Cooperate with Graphical artists, Programmers, and Sound Engineers to integrate and create casino slot games.
Experience and skills
- 2+ years of experience in Animations in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop and After Effects.
- Designing and Creation of high-quality 2D animations.
- Designing resource-lean animations, still of high quality and performance for mobile devices.
- Knowledge in animation processes from idea, storyboarding to final polishing.
- Experience from the casino-based industry or gaming industry is meriting.
- Good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Team player with good cooperation skills.
- Creative & Innovative.
- Ability to deliver on deadlines.
- To be part of a creative and high-quality focused Game Studio.
- An open-minded, dedicated, and creative team-working atmosphere.
- A central office located in Stockholm City, Central Train Station.
- Salary and benefits in line with market conditions.
The ideal candidate should comply with all or most of the above and demonstrate excellent results in an Animation test to be conducted.
If this sounds like you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “2D Animator Studio 2”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.
For questions or further information, please contact Jonas Byström at, 070-524 50 01