We are looking for a driven Account Manager to join our essential Sales team. The Sales team’s main responsibilities are to make sure that ELK’s clients are getting an excellent service and to support the clients’ growth. We take pride in serving our customers and having fun while doing it. We are functioning as a unit and helping each other to reach our best.
About the position
As Account Manager at ELK Studios, you´ll be a part of a creative and high-quality focused team of nine people. We´re a team with a high level of collaboration between each other and lots of interaction, both within ELK Studios, and with our customers.
Your responsibility covers managing and driving the business with a group of assigned clients, which include the following key responsibilities:
- Act as the leading point of contact for all customer account matters
- Build strong customer relationships with key customer stakeholders at your group of clients
- Influence customers to improve product placement of ELK content to increase sales
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Keep customers well informed and updated on ELK Studios product offering
- Consistently provide high-quality customer service
- Understand clients’ different needs to meet their individual queries
- Communicate and report account status directly to CSO
- Represent the company at sales events and customer meetings
Who you are!
“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” // Epictetus
We believe that you are a listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs with great communication and people skills. To be able to deliver on deadlines you need to be highly organized with the ability to multi-task. You are passionate about customer service and sales and have a good understanding of casino games and preferably experience from the gambling industry. Since we’re acting in an international arena we need you to be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Result-driven but with a prestige less mindset
- Solution-oriented with an innovative and creative thinking
- Prepared to work hard to achieve maximum results
To be part of a creative and high-quality focused company. You´ll find that there will always be new ways of pushing your limits, at ELK you will constantly improve your skills. You will get an open-minded and dedicated, team-working atmosphere in our brand new office in Stockholm City. We offer salaries and benefits in line with market conditions.
If this sounds like you, please apply to email@example.com with the subject “Account Manager”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.
For questions or further information, contact Talent Acquisition Manager Li Cederblad-Friberg 070-2239450. We work with ongoing selection, so do not hesitate to submit your application!
About ELK Studios
With a passion for games
Since 2013, ELK Studios has passionately pushed boundaries in the online casino industry. From groundbreaking mathematics to astonishing artwork, ELK takes pride in developing entertaining mobile-first content that maximizes the experience for players around the world.