ELK Studios is a growing gambling company with a lot of exiting projects and great team spirit. We constantly strive to be better and we are now looking for an Accountant.
What makes our company so special is that we are hard and soft at the same time. We are working with statistical models and we create beautiful art. Our characters are brought to life with elegant animations using advanced algorithms. While millions of players are enjoying our games, our servers generate hundreds of transactions per second. Play our games and experience the amazing result from our Stockholm based studio. We love our games and we are proud of them.
As an Accountant you will play an important role in ELK Studio’s future international growth and you will together with the CFO create a modern, agile and effective finance team.
- Improvement and management of the full accounts payable and accounts receivable process
- Reconciliation and quality control of balance sheet accounts
- Responsibility for the day-to-day accounting
- Cost controlling
- Support CFO in creating weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Participate in projects regarding accounting, internal control and other ad hoc analyses
Experience and skills
- Bachelor´s degree in Business or Economics, specialization in Accounting or Auditing is preferred but not an obligation
- 1-3 years of professional experience as an Accountant/Financial Controller or Auditor
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Well organized with drive and commitment to deliver result
- Team-oriented mind-set
- Doer attitude
- A challenging and rewarding job which you have the possibility to impact in many ways
- An open workplace with unlimited possibilities to grow
- A central located office at the top of Stockholm Central Station
- Salary and benefits in line with market conditions
If this sounds like you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Accountant.
Include a link to your CV and cover letter describing what makes you the perfect candidate.
For questions or further information please contact Fredrik Ericson 070 – 318 94 10