Is concurrency, functionality and scalability in your DNA?
We are a small team of skilled developers working on the ELK game system platform, and we are now looking for one more experienced developer who can help us extend the platform with new functionality, ensure high performance, and make architectural decisions. Our platform consists of a mix of battle-proven tools and applications, and fresh ideas from the communities. With your passion for innovation and delivering new functionality you will help us evolve our platform and continue to deliver outstanding casino games.
- Development of backend services that involves high volume transaction systems
- RESTful API design for backend services
- Development of new casino product innovations
- Ensuring high quality and on-time deliverables
- Knowledge sharing inside the team and with other teams
Experience and skills
- Experience from development of high volume transaction system, minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrated track record with concurrency patterns and thread-safe code
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Doer attitude with a pragmatic approach
- Experience from programming in C / C++ or Go (golang)
- Database schema design and optimization
- Make full use on GNUs toolbox
- Full-stack experience
- Good verbal skills
- Very thorough and meticulous
- A spot within a creative and high quality focused team
- An open workplace with unlimited possibilities to grow
- A central located office at the top of Stockholm Central Station
- Salary and benefits in line with market conditions
If this sounds like you, please apply to email@example.com with the subject Backend Developer. Please attach your CV and include answers to the following questions:
- What’s your favorite programming language? Why?
- Favourite GNU tool / command? Why?
- Preferred editor for coding? What is unique about that editor?