Casino Product Manager
We are looking for a passionate Casino Product Manager.
- Make sure that the studio has great conditions for developing the market’s most attractive games.
- Contribute to ELK’s creative environment and compile ideas to a clear game vision.
- Structure game visions as requirements in game scripts.
- Act as a client to the studio and ensure that the game vision develops to its full potential throughout the game project.
- Together with our AD, ensure that every game is consistent and gets a strong identity.
- Link game specific with general requirements from technical operations, compliance and sales organizations.
- Act as product expert and stay on top of information and trends of the industry.
- Represent the company at sales events and customer meetings.
Experience and skills
- At least 5 years of experience from the gaming industry.
- You have solid experience from development projects of Internet based products or services.
- Have a complete understanding of how the casino game design affects its hit frequency and payout.
- You play most of the games that are released on the market and have an idea of what makes them good or bad.
- You are dedicated and prepared to work hard to achieve maximum results.
- You are good at communicating and can sell your ideas both internally and externally.
- A creative and open workplace with one of the strongest art and development team in the industry.
- A central located office at the top of Stockholm Central Station.
- Salary and benefits in line with market conditions.
If this sounds like you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Casino Product Manager include your CV and your response to the following questions:
- Which is (in your opinion) the best casino game launched 2017. Why?
- Describe one of your most frustrating game feature and how you as a product manager would have changed it to make the game better.
- Which ELK game to you think performs the best? Why do you think so?
For questions or further information please contact Filip Säfbeck 0702-999241