Are you amazing at creating astonishing artwork?
To ensure we stay ahead of our competitors and continue to build fantastic mobile casino games, which are enjoyed by over two million players so far, ELK Studios is now looking for a Game Artist to join our studio in Stockholm. With your passion for breathing life into characters, creatures, and objects you will help us evolve our games and ensure we develop amazing mobile casino games.
About the position
The Game Artist’s role is to create sketches and art assets, but also to polish art assets to a final release state. The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Create a broad array of high-quality and polished graphical game and marketing assets with a good eye for composition, color, perspective, and lightning
- Ability to follow the game’s visual style for all visual material produced throughout the game’s development
- Create concept art and storyboards
- Ability to polish gameplay and marketing assets all the way to final release state
- Work closely with other artists, animators, and programmers to collaboratively build “best in class” slot games
- Work with a variety of existing art assets in different file formats and transform them into dynamic, compelling advertisements and marketing creatives
- Communicate and work together with the Art Director and Creative Director
Who you are!
We believe that you are a passionate artist with an eye for details and the urge and ideas for making the best gambling experiences ever! You are creative and innovative and aim to find solutions that maximize the game experience in relation to the technical limitations. To thrive with us, you need to be a team player with a good ability to handle feedback and to work together with different disciplines.
You are self-driven, responsible, and strive to constantly develop your skills. We work in small multidisciplinary teams with short development cycles and great joint commitment to the end product. It is therefore important that you are organized and solution-oriented with the ability to tackle challenges and solve problems with a strong sense of ownership and deliver on deadlines.
We believe that you have
- Experience in a similar role in the gaming (or similar) industry
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Excellent graphic design skills, including the effective use of color, composition, and typography
- A good eye for layout
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Previous experience from the gambling industry
- Understanding of core principles of animation
- Skills in animation and visual effects
- Knowledge of After Effects and InDesign
A place in a creative game studio that focuses on high quality! You will have an open-minded and committed, team-working atmosphere with nice and competent staff. At ELK Studios, we thrive together and see the value of being able to solve problems together. With us, you get to work together with your team on-site at the office in Stockholm City.
We offer salaries and benefits in line with market conditions.
If this sounds like you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Game Artist”. Include a link to your portfolio, CV, and cover letter describing what makes you the perfect candidate. For questions or further information, contact Talent Acquisition Manager Li Cederblad-Friberg at 070-2239450. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so send your application as soon as possible. We would love to hear from you, so do not hesitate to apply!
About ELK Studios
With a passion for games
Since 2013, ELK Studios has passionately pushed boundaries in the online casino industry. From groundbreaking mathematics to astonishing artwork, ELK takes pride in developing entertaining mobile-first content that maximizes the experience for players around the world.