Game Client Developers – Studio 2
Do you want to develop world-class casino slot games at ELK Studios?
We are looking for Game Client Developers to be part of our new game teams!
ELK Studios is a fast-growing Swedish casino game provider with top hits on the regulated casino market. The company is expanding with a new game studio in Stockholm, Sweden. We are hiring Game Client Developers, 2D Animators, Graphical Leads, and others, to create the best online casino slot games! This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to be part of a new game studio and career. We work in small game teams with short development cycles and great joint commitment to the end product.
The Game Client Developer role involves building the game client, gameplay programming, handling server communication, all while working closely with animators, graphical leads, and artists as well as external sound engineers and server logic programmers to create the best possible product.
We believe you are a skillful and passionate programmer that is curious about developing action-packed games with a high degree of animations, events, and entertainment value.
- Script gameplay, functionality, and handle communication with the game server.
- Implement animations, effects, and particle systems.
- Optimize the game for the best performance from mobile devices and web browsers.
- Actively contributing to the development of in-house library functions and tools.
- Find creative solutions to simplify the implementation of multi-faceted animations.
- Cooperate with team members to realize the games to be ready for launch.
Experience and skills
- Deep knowledge of programming.
- Experience of WebGL/OpenGL or similar rendering APIs for 2D/3D.
- Experience with debuggers for web browsers, UNIX command-line tools.
- 2+ years of programming experience for mobile and/or browser-based games.
- Good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Experience from the casino-based industry or gaming industry is meriting.
- Team player with good cooperation skills.
- Creative & Innovative.
- Ability to deliver on deadlines.
- To be part of a creative and high-quality focused Game Studio.
- An open-minded, dedicated, and creative team-working atmosphere.
- A central office located in Stockholm City, Central Train Station.
- Salary and benefits in line with market conditions.
If this sounds like you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Game Client Developer – Studio 2”. Please include your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate.
For questions or further information, please contact Jonas Byström at, 070-524 50 01