To ensure we stay ahead of our competitors and continue to build fantastic mobile casino games, which are enjoyed by over two million players so far, ELK Studios is now looking for a Marketing Artist to join our studio in Stockholm. With your passion for breathing life into characters, creatures and objects you will help us market our games and competition tool in the best way possible.
The Marketing Artist role is to create promotion assets and sales material for our games, but also create marketing material for our competition tool. It includes the following key responsibilities:
- Create a broad array of high-quality marketing assets with a good eye for composition, color, perspective and lightning
- Ability to follow the game’s visual style for all visual material produced
- Work with a variety of existing art assets in different file formats and transform them into dynamic, compelling advertisements and marketing creatives
- Animate, composite and edit gameplay footage and game assets into fun and entertaining video creatives
- Brainstorm and conceptualize new and fresh ideas, turning them into innovative content
- Work closely with the Brand Manager and the Sales team, but also with external partners
- Communicate and work together with the Game Studio
Experience and skills
- At least 2 years’ of experience working as a designer in advertising, marketing or similar
- Creative and innovative to find solutions to use existing game assets in a smart way
- Excellent graphic design skills, including the effective use of color, composition and typography
- Proficiency in Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience from creating digital and print output
- Self-driven, responsible and passionate about details
- Ability to tackle challenges and solve problems with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work closely with the Brand Manager and the Sales team
- Organized with the ability to deliver on deadlines
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Located in Stockholm
- Previous experience from the gaming and/or the gambling industry
- Solution-oriented with an innovative and creative thinking
- Skills in visual effects
- Knowledge of InDesign
- A spot within a creative and high-quality focused Game Studio
- An open workplace with unlimited possibilities to grow
- A central located office at the top of Stockholm Central Station
- Salary and benefits in line with market conditions
If this sounds like you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Marketing Artist. Include a link to your portfolio, CV and cover letter describing what makes you the perfect candidate.
You will be asked to perform a smaller graphical oriented task as an important step in the recruitment process.
For questions or further information please contact Marie Zide 076 – 144 13 86.